Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweenie & The Countdown Begins!!!

Just wanted to share our Halloween costumes from this past weekend!! J and I had an absolute blast dressing up this year. Hope you all had a great Halloween!






 COUNTDOWN:

 As some of you may know my fiance Justin is in the Deputy Sheriffs academy. The academy is 6 months long and Im very happy to finally say that he has exactly 1 more to go! He gradutaes December 1st.  This week is a very crucial week int he academy and I wont be seeing him till Friday because he has night problems all week..Booo!!:( He wont be getting home till midnight for the next 3 days. So as soon as this week is over it will be smooth sailing he says. Please, Please say a lil prayer for him because I know he needs them immensely. Ill be counting down the days till my baby finally graduates and then the next chapter of both our lives will begin.

As soon as he graduates we will be on a mission to buy our 1st home!! yayyyy:) We've been driving around Corona the past few weekends, looking at houses, getting flyer's and O My GOD I get soo excited! We are hoping to buy and J be able to move in a couple months before we get married in June. I wont be moving in till after we tie the not..Kinda bummed bout that but I know it will make both our parents happy If we wait to live together till then. Plus Ive always imagined it like that. Get married, then leave the parentals casa. Thinking about it makes me very excited and super sad at the same time. Yes I'm 28 and still live with my parents (LOSER) but if I had a chance to do it this way again I would. Many Hispanic families are still like that today. You leave till you get married. My Mom and Dad both wanted me to stay till that day and that's what I'm going to do. Its going to be hard leaving them but Its time for me to become a grown up Finally..lol. Plus we both don't want to be too far away form our families so were trying to stay very close. :)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing things the right way (take it from me) And you'll be blessed for it.

    The pics of you guys posing are hilar!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I have to say your not a loser for living with your parents at 28 LMAO! Cuz that would make me a loser hahahahahhaha! I cant stop laughing about it!
    And I feel so sad! You didnt tell me you guys were looking to buy a house?? I thought you guys were just gonna rent! But super happy for you guys anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete