Saturday, September 3, 2011

Some Ramblings:)

Yes..I know I've been a bad blogger!..I convinced my bestie Barbie to start her blog a few months ago when I was more in to blogging and now the roles have reversed. She was never really into it and now she is OBSESSED with it..haha..( Love u Bestie). I just haven't had any time lately. I feel like I have so much to share with you but right now its just going to be a small post. Here's some things that have made me happy this past week! :)


1- I'm actually getting into the groove of my new job. Still learning new things but now I'm doing more and more things on my own and I'm enjoying it. The 10 hour shifts  don't even bother me. It goes by so fast because I'm so busy all day.  Only thing that sucks is I feel like I have no time to catch up on my Fb life and my celeb gossip! :( haha


2- Getting paid every week!-  I love it:)  These past 2 paychecks Ive gone a bit crazy and spoiled myself. Yesterday I enjoyed a nice manicure and Facial. Ive never had a full on Facial and boy did I love it!!! My skin looks and feels brand new:)

3- Church- Ive been going to church every Sunday now for the past month and a half:) I feel like God has blessed me and given me some sense of peace and extreme happiness in my life because of that.

4- My Mom & Dad- Lately we've been getting along soo good:)

5- Justin- Weve both been stressed a lil lately but I know that because we have each other it makes it easier for us and for that I love him sooo much! :)

Just a few things that have been going on. We leave in about 2 hours for San Diego this beautiful Labor Day weekend. I feel like we both need it and I'm so excited to just  get away. We found out too that some friends will be out there too so we will be visiting with them. I promise to catch up on your blogs soon.. This gal has been busy busy and I'm not allowed to blog or fb at work..BOOO!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment